Introduction: Super Healthy Homemade Granola
Step 1: Ingredients:
200 g (2 cups) Rolled Oats
50 g (5 pcs) Dried Figs
40 g (1/3 cup) Hazelnuts
40 g (1/3 cup) Coconut Oil
40 g (1/3 cup) Goji Berries
40 g (1/3 cup) Almonds
40 g (7 pcs) Dates without pecks
4 Tablespoons Honey
4 Tablespoons Chia Seeds
2 Tablespoons Desiccated Coconut
Time: Preparation 10 mins + Baking 15-20 mins
Step 2: Directions:
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C/320°F.
2. Melt the coconut oil (if not in liquid form). Roughly chop the almonds, hazelnuts, dates and figs.
3. In a large bowl combine the oats, coconut, hazelnuts and almonds with coconut oil and honey.
4. Transfer the mixture onto a baking tray lined with baking paper. Bake in a preheated oven for 15-20 minutes. Stir occasionally to get nice golden brown color. 5 minutes before end spread chia seeds around and give it one last stir.
5. When ready, let it cool. Keep in an airtight container.
6. Enjoy with yogurt, fruit or milk!
Step 3: Subscibe/Follow Us to Get the Latest Updates:
► Website: www.happyfoodstube.com
► Youtube: www.youtube.com/happyfoodstube
► Google+: https://plus.google.com/+happyfoodstube
► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/happyfoodstube
► Instagram: http://instagram.com/happyfoodstube
► Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/happyfoodstube
► Twitter: https://twitter.com/happyfoodstube