Introduction: The Amazing Through the Head Bullet Pumpkin
this is an awesome pumpkin to make, that shouldn't take more than an hour to create.
1. first, find a pumpkin about 11 inches tall, and 13 inches across.
2. Then carve the top of the pumpkin off, and gut out the insides. Note: keep the insides at hand.
3. After that draw the face you want on the pumpkin with a sharpie, then carve it out.
4. On the side of the head, draw a circle, about two inches all around.
5. Using the pumpkin's insides, dip a skewer in, and get some pumpkin guts on it.
6. Put the skewer on the the top of the circle.
7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 until you have covered the circle in skewers.
8. Tape two skewers together.
9. Tape a used (or replica bullet) on the skewers.
10. Put the bullet skewer in the middle of the circle.
Have fun with this mind blowing pumpkin ( get it?)
Participated in the
Halloween Decorations Challenge