Introduction: The LEGO Hopter
Have you ever wanted a bright LEGO Plane in the dark? Well, then this is a pretty simple one to make.
Step 1: Step 1: Body of Airplane
- First, you get a 2x10 brick and put a TINY wheel on the front of the 2x10 brick.
- Second, you get a 2x1 brick with 2 holes on the side. Add 2 horns onto the side.
- Put a lever on the 2x1 brick that has 2 HOLES REMEMBER and has 2 horns.
- Then put it on the 2x10 brick.
- After, get a 4x12 brick and GET 2 OF THEM and put 6 slope bricks ON EACH SIDE: One on the right and one on the left. And put a chair seat lego behind the 2x1 brick.
Also look at all the photos. It will be easierfor you.
Step 2: Step 2: *Legs*
- Next, get a 2x8 flat brick and put it one space behind the wing of the plane. Also put it sideways.
- Then, put a 2x6 flat brick and put it on top of the 2x8 brick.
- Then, put a sword on the bottom.
- Afterwards, you get a 2x1 curved brick and get a Fake DC LEGO Gun 2 of them. Put them together and stick it. Then, get a fire LEGO then stick it on the 2x6 brick.
Step 3: Step 3: LED
- First, you put LED on the side of the wings and stick it with hot glue or tape. I would recommend hot glue.
- Then, do the same but on the back.
- It will light up in the dark but mine glowed.
Participated in the
Make it Glow Contest