- Follow me to hear about all of the Monthly Challenges.
This Month's Challenge:
Share a hack that somehow involves sound.
I know that a week is a short time to do a great project and I wanted to start giving people more time to get their projects together, so I have decided to turn the weekly challenge into a monthly challenge. What this means for you is that you will now have more time, more chances to win, and better prizes. I am looking forward to seeing everyone's awesome entries.
The winners are now in. With so many awesome entries, it was hard narrowing it down. That said... narrow it down I did. Here are the winners. Thanks again to all who entered! WINNERS
Complete the challenge as specified above and share a link for a Photo or Step-By-Step Instructable in the comments below. Entries must be published after the challenge has started to qualify.
1) You MUST post either a Step-By-Step or Photo Instructable (no Videos)
2) All Step-By-Step Instructables MUST have at least 3 steps and full photo documentation. All Photo Instructables MUST have at least 5 photos and a written explanation.
3) There is no limit to the number of Instructables you can post. However, no duplicate entries are allowed.
4) The judges reserve the right to disqualify anyone who cheats or engages in unsportsmanlike conduct.
5) To be clear, the project MUST be published after the challenge has started to be eligible.
OPEN TO US, CANADA (excluding Quebec), UK and AUSTRALIA
(see the official rules here)
All entries must be published and posted in the comments below posted by Midnight February 29th PST.
All entries will be exclusively judged by Randofo based on successful completion, originality, and overall execution of the Instructable. Winners will be announced on or around March 1st.