Introduction: The Mood Lamp (BOLT IoT)
"The Mood Lamp" is a simple and fun project made using LEDs.
The Mood Lamp changes the color of the lamp at the click of a button.
It could be further implemented into LED ceilings, LED Walls, LED floors and even LED showers.
Step 1: Components Required
3. BOLT IoT
4. Butter paper or any other thin paper to make the lamp
5. Connecting wires
Step 2: Make the Following Connections
1. Connect the LEDs to the breadboard. Short LEDs of the same color.
2. Connect Ground terminals on Breadboard to Ground terminals on BOLT.
3. Connect the terminals of LEDs to pins on the BOLT. Note down these pin connections.
4. Use butter paper to make the lamp. Cut out designs for the lamp as required.
Step 3: Upload the Code Onto BOLT
By clicking the buttons on the webpage, change the color of The Mood Lamp. Access The lamp by using any device that can be connected to the WiFi.