Introduction: The Best Easiest Paracord Bracelet Without a Buckle
In this instructable I will be showing you how to make the best easiest Paracord bracelet without a buckle. Please vote, favorite and comment.
Step 1: Gather Your Materials.
You will need.
- about 9ft of paracord.
- 2 sticks or pens or something you can weave the paracord on.
- a lighter or something hot or super glue.
- and some scissors.
Step 2: Starting the Rope.
First you want to take the rope ends and match them together or make them even like in the top picture. This will leave you with a loop.
- Take the un-looped rope ends and put them through the looped end around you stick that you picked out.
- Pull it tight.
- It should leave you with a tight sort of knot around the stick or pen.
Step 3: Measuring the Bracelet
Now take your next stick and put it along the length your wrist would fit between the two sticks and loop it over.Then flip it around and you are ready to start weaving.
Step 4: Starting the Weave.
So you can start the weave now.
- take one of the top strings right or left.
- make a loop and put the end of the string under the two strings and over the other one string.
- take the other sides string and put it through the loop and pull tight.
Step 5: Continuing the Weave
Continue the weave making sure you are pulling it tight every time consistently or else some of the knots will be larger than others.
Step 6: Take Out the Sticks
Now take out the sticks making sure NOT TO MESS UP THE LOOPS.
Step 7: Putting the Loops Together
Take one side of loops and interlace them with the other side of the loops.
Step 8: Keeping the Loops Together
So now take the extra string from either side and put it through the loops and wrap it around as many times as you can then find a small hole in the loops and put the extra string in it.
Step 9: Cut Off the Ends
So now you want to cut off the excess string and take about half an inch of the white string out of the nylon and cut it off.
Step 10: Closing Off Ends and Finish
Now use a lighter a solder gun or some super glue to close off the ends of the paracord now you are done. Please like comment and vote if you enjoyed.