Introduction: Tinkertoy Tie Fighter
This is a Tinkertoy tie fighter. I plan on making more star wars themed things so be on the lookout.
- 1 orange stick
- 16 yellow sticks
- 16 white sticks
- 6 blue sticks
- 4 purple bendys
- 8 green connectors
- 12 yellow circle connectors
- 4 orange “T” connectors
- 4 red circle connectors
- 2 red stoppers
- 14 orange spacers
Step 1: Build the Body
- After attaching the first red circle connecter add 2 orange spacers.
- After attaching the second red circle connecter add 5 orange spacers.
- After Attaching the third red circle connecter add 2 spacers.
- After attaching the third red circle connecter add 5 orange spacers.
- Attach a purple bendy onto the first red circle connecter and then connect the other side of the purple bendy onto the fourth red circle connecter. Repeat three times moving one hole to the left of the purple bendy you just attached.
- Attach 2 white sticks on the second and third red circle connectors on one side of the body.
- Next attach 2 more white sticks on the second and third red circle connectors on the other side of the body on the holes that are 3 holes away from the white sticks already on the red circle connectors.
Step 2: Build the Wings
Build 2 of these.
Step 3: Attach the Wings to the Body
Step 4: Test Flight
1 Person Made This Project!
- brighthammers made it!