Introduction: Tiny Picture's & Cards Holder
I am Jahnvi Trivedi. I am back with my new Instructables, which is picture or card holder made up of concrete, which act's like a small tiny picture frame. It is very easy and quick to make. It is tiny little holder, which is very innovative and will make your space look more pretty. Best part of making this is, it is very cheap in money and also very quick to make. Specially for the people who are working or studing and who don't get time to make complex things. This is very easy and quick to make. Let's make it and enjoy making it....
MATERIAL & TOOLS:
- White cement
- Plastic tray or molds
- U pins
- Paint brush
- Acrylic Paint of your choice
- Photographs or cards you want to use
- waste plastic cups
- I used Birla white cement. You can use any white cement you want.
- Water cement ratio should be 70% cement and 30% water.
- Take a plastic cup. cup should be enough big that you can mix cement.
- Take white cement into cup.
- Pour water into cement gradually and mix continuously while adding water. If you will not mix nicely than there will be lumps in the mixture and product will not be cast nicely.
- Mix it nicely with plastic spoon.
- Wash plastic tray or mold in which we are going to cast.
- Apply any oil or coconut oil on the mold, so that concrete don't stick in the mold.
- Pour mixture into plastic mold.
- Keep u-pins into mold. keep the paper clipping side up in the mold.
- Allow it to dry for a night or minimum 9 -10 hours.
- Slowly take it out.
- Now we will color the the particular.
- I used Persian blue shade, but u can use any which you wanted.You can use oil paints or acrylic colors.
- If you want to give marble effect than take a water into plastic cup. add oil paint drops (oil paints never dissolve in water and floats which helps to give marble effect). Dip the holders into that and allow it to dry.
- Our holders are now ready to use.
- Print the pictures you want to hold and hold them into u-pins in concrete holders.
- I used size 10*10 cm for pictures, You can use any you wanted.
- Now, our holders are ready with the pictures and keep them in the space or table you wanted.
I hope you enjoyed making with me. Don't forget to give your valuable reviews in my comment box.
Participated in the
Tiny Speed Challenge