Introduction: Tutorial: How to Calibrate and Interface Load Cell With Arduino UNO
Hi guys, we will be showing you tutorial: How to calibrate and interface load cell or HX711 Balance Module with Arduino UNO.
Description about HX711 Balance Module:
This module uses 24 high-precision A / D converter. This chip is designed for high-precision electronic scale and design, has two analog input channels, programmable gain of 128 integrated amplifier. The input circuit can be configured to provide a bridge voltage electrical bridge (such as pressure, load) sensor model is an ideal high-precision, low-cost sampling front-end module.
Specification about HX711 Balance Module:
- Two selectable differential input channels
- On-chip power supply regulator for load-cell and ADC analog power supply
- On-chip oscillator requiring no external component with optional external crystal
- On-chip power-on-reset
- Data Accuracy: 24 bit (24 bit analog-to-digital converter chip)
- Refresh Frequency: 10/80 Hz
- Operation supply voltage range: 4.8 ~ 5.5V
- Operation supply Current: 1.6mA
- Operation temperature range: -20 ~ +85℃
- Dimension: Approx. 36mm x 21mm x 4mm / 1.42" x 0.83" x 0.16"
Step 1: Let's Gather the Materials
The photo above showing circuit diagram and materials needed in this tutorial. Below show name of the materials needed:
- Arduino UNO with USB Cable
- HX711 Balance Module
can get LOAD CELL 5KG WITH MODULE ( ARDUINO COMPATIBLE) or can get full set 5KG BALANCE LOAD CELL MODULE
You can get this materials at our online store Mybotic .
Step 2: Follow the Video Step
Step 3: Source Code
The Library link can get from youtube or can get here too HX711 Library