Introduction: USEFUL THINGS USING COCONUT SHELL
Hi Friends,In this instructable i am going to show how to make different things using coconut shell
In our locality coconut shells are not used for cooking stove as it make violent flames that will damage stove as ell as cookware.coconut shells are bought only by bakers as they use thick cookware products
you can add the value of coconut shells by make handicrafts.
Step 1: MATERIALS NEEDED
- COCONUT SHELLS
- THICK KNIFE
- SANDING PAPER
- HACKSAW BLADE
- GLUE USED IN WOOD WORKING
Step 2: 1 . COIN SAVING BOX
- Take two pieces of coconut shell obtained from one coconut
- Using the knife clean the outer surface of the coconut shell
- using sand paper polish the outer surface of it
- There was three eye like structure in it, among those one can be easily punched,just using the knife or nail
- Then cut a rectangular shape around the hole
- glue together the pieces of it
- decorate it by drawing eye brow over the eye of it.
- for detailed procedure see the video
Step 3: 2 . COCONUT SHELL BOWL
It is very easy to make
- Select a coconut shell that have a good shape for a bowl
- using knife and sand paper finish the outer surface of it
- using sand paper polish the inner surface also
- Later i will show you how to make a stand for coconut shell products.
- IT IS BEST SUITED FOR SERVING SNACKS SUCH AS POTATO CHIPS.
Step 4: 3 . HOME DECOR
- Select a of coconut shell that have the face like structure
- finish the outer surface using knife and sand paper
- decorate it by drawing and by coloring the eye like structure
- put it on wall or put it in a show case
Step 5: STAND MAKING
Take a hail of the coconut shell.then finish it by knife and sand paper
imagine it as parabola ,punch with nail some distance from the origin,punch more holes in order to make a big hole for mounting the things we already done.
in some cases it will shatter when punched,try to make with another one shell
Step 6: DECORATIVE LIGHT
You need two pieces of coconut shell from same coconut and a bulb(HALOGEN or LED)
Drill small holes on it.
put the bulb inside the coconut shell.
Participated in the
Trash to Treasure