Introduction: Veggie Fuson
An experiment with mixed vegetable turned out very good. Its spicy and sweet taste will tingle your tongue. This Vegan dish does not require much time and special ingredients. You can make it when you are in hurry and rushing for a party. Best served with plain white rice or Indian Bread.
Cooking Direction :
1. Heat oil in a pan in high flame
2. Add onions and cook until the onions are slightly golden brown. Keep the flame in medium.
3. Add mushrooms and tomato , cook for about 1 min .
4. Season with salt and add cumin powder, red paprika, oreganos, turmeric powder , pav-bhaji masala, soy sauce and cook for about 3 mins.
5. Add chopped vegetables , schezwan sauce, tomato ketchup and sugar. Stir , cover and cook for about 15 mins in low flame .
Cuisine : Indian
Serves : 3-4
Tastes best with : Plain rice, roti, naan
Ingredients : Mixed vegetables : 5 cups ( I used chopped green beans, corn, peas and chopped carrot )
Onion : 1 medium, thinly sliced
Tomato : 1 medium, finely chopped
White mushroom : 7 no.s , cut into quarters
Oil : 3 Tbsp
Cumin powder : 1 tsp
Red paprika : 1 tsp
Dried Oregano : 1 tsp
Turmeric powder : 1 tsp
Pav-bhaji masala : 1 tsp ( optional ). Easily avaialble in any Indian Grocery store
Soy sauce : 2 tsp
Schezwan sauce :1 1⁄2 tsp
Toamto ketchup : 2 tsp
Sugar : 1 tsp
Salt : to taste
For more recipes and ideas please visit http://divinedishes.wix.com/divinedishes or join my fb page https://www.facebook.com/DivineVeganDishes