Introduction: Very Basic Alarm System
Alarm system, my favorite trick back in the days when we used to play sophisticated hide-and-seek.
- Tin foil
- Electrical wires
- Fishing wire
Step 1: Wrap Tin Foil Around Each Side of the Clip
Wrap tin foil around each side of the clip
Step 2: Connect Electrical Wires to Each Side
Make sure there is connection between the wire and the tin foil.
Step 3: Building the Electrical Circuit
You can choose any battery and buzzer you want. But plaese make sure that your buzzer-voltage is able to get your battery voltage.
- Connect one of the wire from the clip to one side of the battery.
- Connect the second wire from the clip to the buzzer.
- Connect with another wire the buzzer and the battery.
- Validation - make sure that you hear the buzzer to verify that all the connections in place.
Step 4: Set the Electrical Circuit in a Box
For elegance - put all together in a box( you can put some heavy things to fixate it).
Step 5: Installing the Carton Insulated
- Pierce the cardboard.
- Tie the fishing wire to the cardboard.
- With the other side of the fishing wire - set it to the dynamic part (maybe the door).
Step 6: Put It All Together
- Close the dynamic side (the door).
- Turn on the circuit, and verify it is working.
- Place the cardboard inside the clip.
- Prepare to catch the prey.