Introduction: WIKarts: Create Coffee Sticker Bracelets, Earrings, & Necklaces
Simple ways to turn coffee stickers into jewelry!
Tools and Materials
Beaded Coffee Sticker Bracelet:
- 6 of 25mm flat wooden beads
- 6 (or more) of spacer beads with large holes
- 1 ft. of 1mm elastic cord
- 6 coffee stickers
- You may also need a 1/16 inch drill bit
Leather Cuff and Coffee Sticker Bracelet
- Leather cuff (at least 3/4 inch wide)
- 6-7 coffee stickers
You can also use a wider cuff and more stickers for multiple rows!
Bead and Coffee Sticker Earrings
- 2 of 25mm flat wooden beads
- 6 inches of wire or two 3 inch headpins
- 2 earwires and 2 small jump rings
- 4 coffee stickers
- Round nose pliers
- 2 pairs of pliers (Flat-Nose or Chain-Nose)
Supplies for this tutorial can be purchased here:
Coffee Stickers - http://www.cruzincap.com
Wooden Beads - http://www.beadsandpieces.com
Extras - https://www.etsy.com and/or your local fabric shop and jewelry supply stores.
I hope you enjoy this instructable!
Visit my website at http://WIKarts.com for information about my other projects and publications.