Introduction: Water Bottle Light Bulb
Here we have a water bottle light bulb that was created to help developing countries.
Step 1: Gather Your Materials
The materials are:
- Water bottle
- Cardboard Box
- Aluminum Tray
Step 2: Preparing the Box
- First cut off the tabs of the box on one side only.
- Then cut a hole on the top where the water bottle can hang from and cut a hole from where you can peek into.
note: the bottle must fit halfway in, so big enough to fit but not to big where the bottle falls.
Step 3: Preparing the Water Bottle
- grab the bottle and fill up with water.
- then add a teaspoon of bleach in the bottle
- Shake so everything is blended together
Step 4: Prepare the Aluminum Tray
- Cut the edges of of the tray
- Cut a hole in the middle as big as the hole on top of the box
Step 5: Put Everything Together!
After you put everything together, take a peek inside to see the difference!!