Introduction: One Thing to Do With Your Extra Easter Eggs
I was thinking about what I should enter for the pocket-sized contest, and this thought came to me. Maybe I could use some of those left-over plastic Easter eggs. Thus - this Instructable was born.
Step 1: Supplies
1. 1 plastic Easter egg
2. 1 pair of earphones
3. ipod, zune, CD player etc.
4. 1 airline adapter (optional)
Step 2: Inside the Egg
A. First, open the plastic Easter egg as in picture #1
B. Next, wrap the earphones around your hand as in picture #2.
C. Then, place the earphones in the larger end of the egg as in picture #3.
D. After that, put the airline adapter inside the top end of the egg as in picture #4.
E. Finally, just snap the egg back together and place it in your pocket (or where ever you want).
Step 3: You're Done!!!
You're done! cool! Good for you!
Here are some main things I do with my egg:
1. Carry it in my pocket instead of wrapping my earphones around my ipod.
2. Take on plane trips with airline adapter handy.
3. And just ~~ eat cheese ~~ ROCK out!
Participated in the