The Clinic // Get help with your Instructables! Answered
Hello and welcome to the newest version of The Clinic!
If you have an instructable that's not getting the attention you think it deserves, post it in the comments below for honest feedback and suggestions to improve it from fellow authors and Instructables staff. We want to help you create the best instructables you can!
Posting a great instructable has many benefits, including:
- More views
- More comments and followers
- Having your instructable Featured on the site
- Having your instructable featured on our social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest)
- Better chance to win contests
- Driving traffic to your website
P.S. While I know the goal for any instructable is to get Featured, it's not the end goal here! We're sure to hand out features, but please keep in mind not every instructable is feature-worthy. Even the most popular authors have unfeatured instructables! Don't let it get you down - you're still amazing! :D