You see i am a new member around here but i have been here for a long time as a guest , i explored the site and it has some pretty need stuff around here. I tried some of it and really enjoyed it , then slowly i made it a hobby to invent things from here. Now i have a bunch of inventions and electronics lying around.
Then i planned to design and make my own small invention workshop in my room, you see i don't want to take it as a full time work and keep it a hobby thats why i never made it big.
So my question is now to you professionals who may have a personal workspace where they carry out there little evil works, how to design a effective and efficient workshop layout with the following things taken into considerations:
- A work are where i would do the work ( Give m a list of things i should put over here)
- A smooth storage area for my parts ( i am thinking of putting on my spare bed)
- A display area for m inventions
- And a circuit processing area (pcb)
- And a enough space to sleep in.
I hope you would help me and guide me through it.
- Please let me know all the tools and things needed to start a invention workshop.