Search for circle pendant in Topics

What is this type of fastening called and what does it fasten to? Answered

This belonged to my grandmother (the clasp looks post 1930). I assume there would have been some kind of hinged cover over the watch face  (a hinge and catch  are circled). I don't know what the double fanged clip like  thing on the back is called or what it is for.  The double 'fangs' look somewhat like an upholstery pin.  Given that the front is a watch, and one needs to see a watch for it to be useful.... what would this be stuck into or clipped onto?   Anyone familiar with this style? 

Question by mole1    |  last reply

i am trying to make a pice of jewlery fior my gf its from the ted dekker sereir the circles please help?

Ok so heres the deal.  My girlfriend really likes this series and wants a pendant, theres picture here somewhere or should be rather.  but getting back to the point i need help i have some ideas but im not sure how to make it it cant be out of glass because i dont want it to break on her

Question by snowfreak    |  last reply

Oval shoelace charms (for paracord bracelets)

Greetings, I'm trying my best to find someone who is selling blank oval or circle sholace charms/pendants or they call them also photo sholace charms. All I can find is rectangle ones. Just like one on the picture below, but blank.... Thank you!

Topic by Lexa007    |  last reply