Author Options:

Attention Electronic DIYers, whats the name of the component? Answered

I want to build a wired remote control that pushes one button on  your computer keyboard.
It should be a simple circuit, yet still need the part that actually clicks, pokes or pushes down the key. I can imagine its some form of relay or trigger, but is there any that actually do have an attachment that physically performs the action I am looking for?

Any words for what I am looking for? I'm lost.....


The forums are retiring in 2021 and are now closed for new topics and comments.