BLE Beacon finder, how to ? Answered
I am mechanical engineering student and haven't expertise in difficult circuits, so I am here to ask for your helps guys!
I am working on a personal project in which i want to create the smallest BLE Bluetooth device possible which could be charged by induction. What i want is just to connect this device to my smartphone.
I did some research and i came up with the following components :
- Qunqi-HM-11-Bluetooth BLE (1.7 V to 3.6 V)
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery (3V or 3.7 V )
- TP4056 Lithium Battery Charger (5V, With micro USB)
- Wireless Charging Module 5V/300mA (SKU:DFR0363 Brand:DFRobot)
So my questions are :
- Is the TP4056 required to charge with the wirless charging module ?
- Are those compnents can work together ?
- Is it possible to make all those components in one PCB by designing it ?
Thank you very much,