Basic circuit not working? Answered
Today I made one of the simplest circuit I have ever made, its literally two motors in parallel with a switch. The problem is it didn't work :( (embarrassing). I don't know what I did wrong. When i flip the switch the motors just spins for 1 microcentimetre then stops. I even attached an led to the terminals of the motor it just blinks once then turns off till i flip the switch again. Anyway wiring and demonstration is in the pictures, videos provided. Here are somethings to note:
1. The motors were working perfectly before i made the circuit.
2. The battery (may) be half used.
3. The glue used to attach them to the base (styrofoam) is hot glue, so I had to be verryyyy careful to not melt itithe base).
4. I cant take it apart since its attached to the base and the base will break and using glue with styrofoam wasnt easy so I dont want to do it again.
5. I have tried even by moving the motors a bit away so that they dont touch, still doesnt work.
6. If I leave it on for say a minute the battery gets slightly warm to the touch.
7. I cant find any short in the circuit.