Author Options:

Coloured tubes of plastic we swung round our heads? Answered

Do you remember those tubes of coloured plastic we used to swing around our heads and they made an awesome sound? What are they called and where can i buy one now?


The forums are retiring in 2021 and are now closed for new topics and comments.

11 years ago

The noise itself is made by the corrugations in the tube in conjunction with the forced air pushing out the end of the tube hitting the sideways moving air - like blowing over the edge of a jug. you can usually find them at dollar stores or department stores these days.