Do you know what Magic Lantern is? Social Media + Creative Intern-to-Hire Position in DTLA Answered
We have an open position in social media at the company I work for. We're looking for a confident self-starter who is interested in engaging with our community, as well as effectively produce content. www.thesyndicate.com
This is an internship, with the possibility of intern-to-hire position for the right candidate.
* Internship is 8 weeks long, unpaid, 2 days per week (maximum of 20 hours per week)
***** If you are an active college student seeking to receive credit for this internship, you MUST have your paperwork/syllabus/credit agreement prepared for us BEFORE you begin your internship with us. We also need a contact for your school and/or professor.******
* Your work will be reviewed every week, and feedback given.
* Recent college graduates are welcome to apply, with preference given to enrolled/active students.
Who we are:
* We are very HANDS-ON. If you are the type who likes to jump into a new project, put your personal stamp on it, and present something amazing to the world, you've got a place here!
* We are open-source from top-to-bottom. We run on linux.
* Do you know what MagicLantern is?
* We have a strict no-whining policy. If you whine, this opportunity may not be for you.
* Send us a message here on instructables or to email@example.com. Include the basics of your name, what school you attend (or have attended), and why you're interested in this internship.
* Provide TWO (2, only two!!) examples of your a recent project, product, or idea that you have actively helped to promote. Tell us 1)What your GOAL was for your social media outreach 2) What was your biggest challenge or failure as you completed this project 3)When thinking about your social media strategy, what techniques or methods did you use that did not work as expected? Why do you think these methods didn't work as intended, and what do you think you would do differently?
*Provide a writing sample by answering this question: When considering hemp and cannabis, how do you think these crops have transformed the economy and politics? 300 words or less!