Author Options:

Do you know what is the proper name for this lights ??? Answered

Hello ... do you know what is the proper word for these lights : www.youtube.com/watch

I would like to find the scheme for it and which microcontroller is used for these lights.

I know, that I would be able to do this with arduino + shift registers ... but that would be too expensive for my idea = I was thinking about creating a "neuron net" 

Today I saw it in ZARA (shop with "clothes") but when I asked them, where they got it from ... they said from Spain - from their "headquarter" :(

Thanks ...



The forums are retiring in 2021 and are now closed for new topics and comments.

10 years ago

I believe they're called Blizzard Tubes. Here is one online source for them. There may be other, cheaper sources.