Feature request - authoring badges Answered
This is a feature request to allow authors to add info/warning badges to their instructables. As an example
1. These would be icons that appear at say top left of an ible, like you have the medals on top right.
2. An author could add a maximum of three badges.
3. These would be selectable from a predefined set provided by your site. i.e. no custom badges.
4. Viewers could then also filter search results based on these badges as well.
5. Examples of badges would be things like
a. Indicate if special tools have been used or not used e.g. laser cutters, 3D printers, rotary tools, CNC etc. not every user has these.
b. Warn users about materials used e.g. dangerous chemicals (flamable, toxic, corrosive), radiation hazard, special protective gear required e.g. gas masks, this is over and above normal safety precautions.
c. warn about age inappropriate content e.g. adult only or adult supervision required.
Depending on user response/requests the collection of badges could be reviewed and enhanced.