Gift exchange (Prodigity) Answered
(I'm having difficulty posting this in the gift exchange, sorry if I miss-posted)
Hi everyone, I'm looking forward to all the great gifts and 'ibles people are going to make =D
I'm willing to make anything circuit board related, preferably digital i.e. analog.
Though to see if I'm not getting over my head here I would like to hear what you would like to get if I were to make your gift. Thanks :)
My skills include: Medium level of electrical engineering
Here's a link to my featured Instructable:
What I'd like to make for someone: ANYTHING circuit board related
I'd be willing to make this size gift package for someone: Small, medium and large
I'd be willing to receive a smaller or larger size gift package from someone than the one I make for someone else: Yes
What I like:
- Eco-friendly stuff (solar, wind, recycling, independent from net etc.)
- Electric guitar stuff (e.g. Tape echo with cassette recorder, pedal, portable amp etc.)
- Musical instrument (ranging from carrot ocarina to synth, pretty much all)
- Tools to help with soldering (Clamp, fume extractor, homemade liquid flux etc.)
- Light (Lamp, wake-up light, visual feedback for email etc.)
What I don't like:
- Anything fragile (I like big, chunky and/or sturdy)
- Fluorescent lamps
I absolutely can't have: Fluorescent lamps
Type of thing I'd love to receive: Anything from the 'What I like' list would be cool.
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country? Sure
Confirm that are at least 18 years old or, if not, that you have the approval of a parent or guardian: Confirmed
Let the DIY commence!