How do I fix my tesla coil? Answered
My tesla isn't working, and I just want to see if anyone sees a problem.
* NST voltage: 10,000 Volts 30 mA
* 12 AWG connections wire (radio shack)
* 15 feet primary copper tubing
* 900 feet secondary winding
* Aluminum ducking top load (18 inch diameter)
* 12 0.22 uF 2000 volt capacitors (total: 12,000 volts, 0.0073 uF)
* 2mm spacing spark gap
* ground rod: metal knitting needle
If you need more information, just ask (pictures below).
Thanks for your help! (I need it to work in half a month)