Author Options:

I need the connection diagram for a Ford alternator, voltage regulator no: FIDU-10316-AA. Answered

This is for my Wind turbine project..thank you.



The forums are retiring in 2021 and are now closed for new topics and comments.
vince 09
vince 09

11 years ago

my advice to you is try to get ahold of a GM one wire. thats all I run its very straight forward there is one wire you hook it to the battery to charge it or in your case whatever you are running power to. you could take your alternator to auto zone get a core charge for it and get the GM one wire for 20 bucks I think not 100% so don't quote me on that. but thats what I would do