Author Options:

Ibook adapter male plug part Answered

Howdy, does anyone know where I could get the male plug that goes at the end of of an ibook, g4 power adapter? Mine is bent.


The forums are retiring in 2021 and are now closed for new topics and comments.

13 years ago

The second one....it is the male end that has a prong and a metal sleeve...not the adapter for the clam shell. I just wanted to know if you could find just the tip? The plastic sleeve can slip down past the cord and the wires can be spliced. But I didn't know if you could find just the plug (into the computer) part.