FF 11.0, have these same problems with FF10.2?. Instructables on safe list @ NoScript
1. Images look ok in instructables, switching between them in steps do not work at all. I click on the second image. It should replace the first one in the same container, nothing happens.
2. Can not vote. The stars are simply not there anymore.
3. There are 4 fingers white gap above, and 3 fingers white gap below the instructable title / photo-step row
Things like Favoring/Unfavoring, commenting works fine.
1. Same problem as previous #1, yet clicking on the second image opens the image thumbnail directly in a new window.
2. IE displays "Errors on page" with this text:
"Webpage error details
User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)
Timestamp: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 13:18:56 UTC
Message: 'f[...]' is null or not an object
I bet some script near the bottom of scripts is killing the rest of scripts, this is why some scripts work and some don't.
Can provide more info if needed.