Joining instructables via link on your emails fails to recognize my login to download any PDF Answered
I am a "Pro" member but lately the following occurs consistently:
1) I receive your email which suggests things that might interest me
2) I click on the email (Thunderbird) and am brought to the appropriate page displaying the 'instructable of interest to me' ..
3) If I then click the 'Download' to obtain the PDF, I'm presented with the 'Login' box .. no problem there, until i fill in my userID ( tkjtkj ) and password .. it appears to be accepted, but isnt. I'm returned to the same instructable , where when i again click to 'download' , it loops into the 'login' screen .. each time i click 'Download' ..
4) If i join Instructables.com directly, there is no such problem of logging in .. and im properly recognized.
5) The problem only happens when i join thru the email link and then request to download any PDF.
OS: WinXP SP3 , and Win7Pro
Browser: Firefox v.23.0