Author Options:

Larger K-nex like parts for pre-K Answered

I just discovered that the K-nex like building set I have isn't K-nex!  The pieces I have are larger and are made of a softer material.  They work well for children in the 2-5 yo range.  Would anyone know what these pieces are called?  

The 1000 pieces of K-nex are going to have to wait a few years.....
Thank you in advance.


The forums are retiring in 2021 and are now closed for new topics and comments.
dr. richtofen
dr. richtofen

3 years ago

It's from a K'nex line called "Kid K'nex". We (used to) have two sets of that at home, probably scattered around somewhere.