Looking for directions for a device made in electric shop class that would let the user shock himself. Answered
I remember that it was mounted on a block of wood, and had a metal plate attached to one side with holes in it. It used a D battery and a copper wire coil. A rectangular piece of copper with a copper probe attached was held by the user. You would try to pass the probe through the holes in the metal plate; if you touched the plate, you were shocked. Does anyone have directions for something like this?