May the Fourth - Theme 3-course dinner Answered
Last weekend I finally watched Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi. So with May Fourth coming our way I decided I would cook a nice Star Wars themed 3-course dinner for me and my wife this Friday. The idea is just simple food, but made it looking like something linked to Star Wars. I've come up with some ideas, but more ideas are always welcome. Here's whats on the menu up to now:
Appetizer - Galaxy carpaccio:
- Purple beetroot 'empty space' carpaccio with sesame seeds 'stars' and drops of balsamico 'black holes'
Main course - Star Wars Episode IX: The Fast-Food Hero:
- Sweet 'C3PO'-tatoes / 'BB'-pot-'8'-oes
- 'Han'-burger 'Solo'
- Grilled green asparagus 'light-sabers'
Dessert - Cheese platter:
- May the Roquefort be with you
- Revenge of the Swiss
- Mozzarella Death Star
- Babybell star wars smileys
So what are your suggestions?