PC Internet connection trouble? Answered
So recently my PC started getting connection trouble at first it said after about 10 mins. Internet connection lost, then I fixed it and it was okay again for about 10 mins etc. But now I have no Internet at all.
A few useful facts
- It's a very old PC but everything else works perfectly fine.
- I have tried the difference between Firefox, Chrome and Internet explorer.
- I have Windows XP professional I don't know the bits i'l check and update soon.
- I am using an Internet plug (as shown in the picture.)
- That internet plug works fine when I use it on a laptop (currently using that) even when it is in exactly the same spot/plug.
- For those who are familiar with these plugs: all the three lights are on, and glow steadily.
- The trouble has only started for about a month or two. before that it was perfectly fine.
- The PC nor the router has recently been moved or something.
- Even though my Internet connection is crappy all the other things in our home work perectly fine at the same time (other PC's and the Xbox etc.)
Is there a cheap way to solve this? remember it is an old one so I don't want to spent much money on it. If you feel like there's some info missed out please tell me and i'll try and update that ASAP.