Scented Candles Answered
I'm paying my way through college and I'm trying to find a way to make a buck. I'm looking into making scented candles and I'm hoping i can get some answers.
1. How much would it cost to make one candle? (medium sized? 6 inches)
2. How much profit can I expect per candle?
3. Is it in demand enough to make a decent profit? I'll be selling small scale like craft shows and family friends.
4. How are fragrances made? I ask because I want to try some unusual scents. I've got ideas along the lines of freshly mowed grass, bacon, and apple pie. There's some far stranger ones but I need to know if this is even possible. How would i go about making these fragrances.
5. Where can I buy supplies cheaply? Obviously a higher margin for profit is better so I'd like to spend very little.
Thanks in advance. Any other tips are helpful.