Share Office Space with Instructables at Squid Labs in San Francisco Answered
We've moved, and all our shared space is occupied!
Do you have a cool small company and are looking for some shared office and/or lab space in a really great environment?
Share space at Squid Labs!
Squid Labs recently opened a new office in San Francisco and we're looking to fill spaces in our shared work environment. The current tenants are Instructables (community project sharing) and HumCycles (electric motorcycles).
Features of the space:
- Tons of natural light. Windows on all 4 sides and skylights.
- Landlord is awesome and tech/green savvy.
- Space is clean/professional yet also stylish/zany.
- Cool intra-space neighbors working on hot technologies. Lots of idea/resource sharing.
- Close to BART, MUNI, and freeways for your commuting needs.
- Parking lot with space for 9 cars.
- Large conference room with table/chairs/projector.
- Smaller meeting room for phone calls.
- Two kitchens with fridges, microwaves, plates, etc.
- 75 watt laser cutter
- Lounge space for eating, hanging out, brainstorming.
- Shop space in the garage with a mill, lathe, welding, and other power tools.
- 4 unisex bathrooms.
- Internet, wireless, firewall. Static IPs available.
- Pizza parties, build nights, and meet-ups.
- A mix of cubicles and large and small private offices.
- Month-to-month cubicles, or longer-term larger-area leases are possible.
- In the layout below, the blue and pink areas are available, and the green areas will be available in the future. White is open common space, and dark gray is bathrooms, closets, and the elevator. This represents single cubicles to 5000 sqft of the 7500 sqft total.
489 Clementina St. San Francisco, CA
(Right next to 6th and Folsom)
Contact me if interested! Click on my username in the right-side column for contact info.