Author Options:

TV video out-put problem Answered

I have broken Samsung plasma TV 50".  I don't want to trough it out, but use the inside circuit as video out put device.

Use the FFC cable that goes to TV screen and convert it to round wire with HDMI/ S-video/ VGA outlet.

So I can see that outlet in my projector and see the all TV cable channels and take a benefit of 2D to 3D conversion facilities of TV.

I think that could be possible but I have not any experience of that.


The forums are retiring in 2021 and are now closed for new topics and comments.

9 years ago

You want to use the TV tuner to output to another device?
Does the device have any outputs then?