Trouble commenting Answered
I'm not entirely sure if this is the right place to post this, or even if it's a real bug, but my problem is that I can't reply to comments.
Following the bug reporting guidelines:
1. I'm using Windows 10 Home ("Version "1511")
2. I've tried using Google Chrome, version 51.0.2704.103 m, Firefox, version 43.0.1, and Internet Explorer, version 11.420.10586.0.
3. This problem occurs across all of my projects. I got one comment to go through a couple weeks ago, so I wondered if maybe I've just been waiting too long to try to respond? (I specifically just tried replying to this comment to check the problem: https://www.instructables.com/id/Warm-Rice-Bag/?comments=all#CGQZOVTI84H1BPN)
4. Screen shots are boring, since it just shows a comment box like I need to hit 'reply'. When I press reply nothing happens though.
5. Steps to reproduce... log in as Hello Kitty and try to reply to a comment on one of my instructables (https://www.instructables.com/id/Warm-Rice-Bag/?comments=all#CGQZOVTI84H1BPN)
Help would be appreciated! Thanks!