Author Options:

Want to c ontact the guy who has done the Tie altering thing ... but Answered

There is no way on here I can find to make contact with other members. Either if the guy in question can contact me through the owners please or someone can direct me to how to contact other members ... either would really really be helpful for me (and this ace site too).

Thanks, M


The forums are retiring in 2021 and are now closed for new topics and comments.
Doctor What
Doctor What

11 years ago

That member looks inactive, which means that reaching him will probably be difficult.

If you want to send a member a personal message, just go to their page, and under their name, hit "Private Message Me".  It is like sending mail, and they might receive an email about your private message (if they have it set up).  

Otherwise, it will be difficult to contact them.