Author Options:

What is this tool? Answered

Hi, This seems to be some type of puller,I am guessing. Does anyone know what this is used for?


The forums are retiring in 2021 and are now closed for new topics and comments.

1 year ago

If the bit that can be screwed out is replacebale then I could suspect it could be welded onto your car.
Place a suitably sized "cover" over the dint and with the lever you can pull the dint out.
But could literally be for anything that requires a lot of pulling force...