Author Options:

What is this tool called? Answered

Hi I'm trying to make a loading pin for grip training. But I don't know what this object is called next to the caribiner. It look like an eyebolt going through something. Plz help.

The video is from youtube: "Antoine makes a home made loading pin for grip training" Picture is attatched



The forums are retiring in 2021 and are now closed for new topics and comments.

1 year ago

That sir is a turnbuckle. They are used to tighten, well, lines mostly, from different directions. Rather hard to explain now that I’m faced with it. Often seen on the corners of boxing rings to tighten the ropes in a safe fashion.