Author Options:

What type of electronic component is this? Answered

It looks like an elongated crystal module to me. I tried looking it up using the part number but to no avail. I came across it while stripping the board of a crt tv.. As always, I greatly appreciate what help can be offered.


The forums are retiring in 2021 and are now closed for new topics and comments.