please give me information about which food is best for labrador puppy
2 years ago
It's best to go to a pet shop
1. Depends where you are.
2. Your local supermarket will have a host of different choices from Kibble to tinned dog food (even for puppies)
3. DONT over feed. A fat dog is not a happy dog. Read the recommended amounts on the package.
4. From my experience your better off feeding a puppy twice a day, breakfast and at dinner time in the evening.
5. Once fed take outside to encourage it to poop - Praise works wonders.
6. Don't punish the dog if it has a accident in the house, the dog will not understand - just take out side often at first and praise when it does it right.
7. For a happy dog and a happy owner take your dog to puppy training classes. train NOW and you will both be happier.