Author Options:

Wireless speaker connection? Answered

How can i replace the wire between my laptop and woofer, with a wireless alternative, so that i can play music from wherever i want at home ?


The forums are retiring in 2021 and are now closed for new topics and comments.

11 years ago

You can use ir transmitter and an ir receiver.  But you'll have to have an amp with the speaker.  There is no way to transmit lot of power that the speaker will need.

You could do it with rf trans. and rec. but you'll still need the extra amp.