Author Options:

ethernet cable replacement for wireless? Answered

Hi! new member with a question! 
I just received my tv box which connects with my router via ethernet cable.is there a way to replace the cable?i saw about plc adaptor but it is too expensive for me! is there another way? eg a wifi receiver for plug with ethernet line etc? hope you understand what i mean cause my english are not so good!!!thank you!!!



8 years ago

They're called an ethernet wireless bridge - I have one designed for my xbox classic -- plugs into the ethernet port on the xbox and into this dongle.

It can be done - but its generally easier to run a wire, the bridge will cost more in the long run.