Author Options:

flex arm chandliers Answered


I would like to make a large chandlier and I would like to purchase bending arms such as the one seen on this website. Can anyone please direct me to where I can source / find these bending arms. Kind regards, flaxseed



The forums are retiring in 2021 and are now closed for new topics and comments.

7 years ago

If you don't plan on moving the lights around very often, I would buy a coil or two of microbore copper tube, as used in central heating systems.

In the UK, it's around £20-£30 when new [example], depending on supplier, but it may be available in a battered state from scrap yards or reclamation yards, when you'll probably only pay for the weight of the copper, rather than the manufacturing.

You can thread insulated wires down the tube, and set pieces into holes drilled in a block of wood.