Author Options:

how is a message center made? (similar to a pottery barn style for teen girls room) Answered


The forums are retiring in 2021 and are now closed for new topics and comments.

12 years ago

It's called a "dry erase" board. You can buy them at an office supply store. You can also use dry erase markers on enameled steel, or glass. you could paint the back side of the glass in a picture frame in a light color then write on the front of the glass with a dry erase marker. I leave reminders for myself by writing them on the bathroom mirror with a dry erase marker. It wipes off easy with a kleenex or chalkboard eraser. If you wanted a duplicate with the coat hooks, you'd need to build it out of wood. The pegs are sold in hardware stores and lumber yards. They are bare wood - ready to finish with stain or by painting them. Just drill holes in your backing board and glue them in.