iPatch Project: 3 Month Memberships to Give Away! Answered
Hey all –
So, I’ve complained on more than one occasion about patches not being sent out for the 2011 newsletters and to some contest winners. I know, it’s silly, but since recognition of content that the community creates is an essential part of this site, I’d like to try to help out with that.
Therefore, I wanted to propose a possible solution to you…
Here’s what I am thinking:
1. Drop me a note if you have 25ish patches and a little time on your hands. Also send an e-mail address to which I can forward them. I promise not to try to sell you any enhancement products : )
If there is an archive of the 2011 newsletters on the site, please let me know!
2. I’ll assign you one newsletter.
3. You send patches to everyone featured in the newsletter. This may also be a fun way to revisit or discover existing Instructables and connect with other members!
4. Let me know when you’re done.
5. I’ll send you a 3-month membership code and mark those newsletters off the list!
6. If you receive a newsletter in which you were featured, let me know and I’ll send you a patch for that one!
What do you think?