iPhone 4S popup too small to show close button and zoom deactivated, image upload broken on chrome, text editing broken on edge Answered
Bug1: Instructables.com is not usable on an iPhone4s based on the nasty blocking nag-popup with hidden X/CLOSE.
- iPhone 4S with Safari iOS 9.2 (13C75)
- Wait for the nagging "log in" popup
- The close/x button is north of the screen, not visible, because the iPhone screen is not as big as your developers thought.
- There is no way to reach the X/close button
- Nag-popup will not go away.
- Instructables.com not usable on iPhone 4s.
This is major PITA. Only way to get rid of nag-screen is ""reload"", but that was a lucky guess.
Bug2: uploading Screenshots into this forum using Google Chrome DOES NOT WORK.
Click "choose files" does not return anything.
Bug3: although uploading screenshots works on EDGE Browser, clicking and entering the forum Text DOES NOT WORK.
so- entering text into forum topic does not work on EDGE. so I upload pictures on Edge and enter this text in chrome...
Do I reaaaaly need 3 browser to do this bug report? WTF?
Only because I truly love instructables.com like a unicorn loves pink, I took the pain to write this report, despite this forum's "choose files" button not working when trying to uploaid screenshot. Damn, even reportig bugs doesnt work - get your s*** together!